My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post


Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Tuesday 18 December 2012 @ 20:52
New Blog !
Merry Christmas Coming Soon ! 

Hi everybody ! Finally I created my another blog. It's what I intend to do for a long time ago because I feel my old blog is too complicated and I dislike it so much ! Moreover, I am not going to upload my old blog anymore. However, it is my old blog link -- http://weiwan-story.blogspot.com/. You are always welcome to access to view my old post or click my nuffnang ;P

Besides, please visit my blog by using Google Chrome or Firefox only. My blog looks weird on other browsers /_\ I try to fix it but failed. I hope myself become Fix It Felix Jr so much loll . Further more, I like this blog skin so much! It's look good, nice and simple, ya ? (Praising myself ) Last, kindly follow me and click my nuffnang thanks yooo ^0^