My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post

Gather Cafe & Break the code & Harvest In cafe
3D Musuem in Penang
Finally I've made my decision
我叫MT
Random & Games
中学生涯
The Day After SPM
毕业快乐
生日快乐
Gurney Paragon with mum

Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Tuesday 20 May 2014 @ 12:00
Sime Darby Phone Interview's Questions
Had a Sime Darby phone interview on 25/4/2014. And now I thinking to share with you all some Sime Darby phone interview's questions because when I knew I was going to have a Sime Darby phone interview call, I found the questions from internet and appreciated whoever shared the questions :D I also want others to appreciate me HAHAHAHAH.

Q1 : Tell me about yourself ?

Q2 : How to attract tourists to Malaysia? 

Q3 : What are your SPM challenges? 

Q4 : What are your hobbies? 

Q5 : How have you contributed to your nation after working? 

Q6 : What do you think the world should be more like?

Q7 :If you are a group leader and a team member didn't turn up for work at all. However she is popular and another group wanted her to join their group, what would you do? 

Q8 : If you can change someone's mind, how would you change it?

Pss: That's what I remembered :D
Psssss: Someone said her Sime Darby phone interview just have 3 questions same with mine :)

Fill in the answers yourself because I am not going to share my silly answers with you (too siao sui) although I passed the interview with my broken English heheheheh :/ And I don't think I want to continue the next round of interview because it is just too troublesome =X

That's all :D Will update soon. Stay tuned.