My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post

假期后开学的第一天. Fighting !
Quotes
Gurney Paragon
Holiday
Hello August
Funny pictures
情绪化的日子
小娘惹
废话一篓篓
1/7 = International Joke Day

Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Saturday 31 August 2013 @ 11:40
Gurney Paragon with mum
Hi ! It seems like a long time didn't update my blog already. Didn't go out much nowadays so have nothing to blog haiz ;/ Exam is on the next Friday so I must stop dilly dally already. Fighting for time ! Eeheeeeeeeeeeeee ^^V

Went to Gurney Paragon last Wednesday 28/8/2013 ;) And I just realized that Gurney Paragon has few outlets to shop. Just some few big shops that attracted me to shop likes H&M, Padini and Cotton on ;/ Prefer Queensbay and Gurney Plaza more ! haha. And the parking lots of the Gurney Paragon are very confusing also lah @@ .

 Testing shirt ;)

The Durian Ice Cream from Taste Better is very yummy ! Like it so much and going to try again next timeeee x)) The Durian smell is very original. Even someone like me who moderately likes durians is also tempted by the taste.


Went back to home around 7p.m. ;)

Besides, keep hearing Doraemon's theme song nowadays ! So nostalgic ! I used to watch Doraemon daily in a past. Haha I used to play Doraemon's games too ! So cuteeeeeeeeeee.

Lastly, please don't forget to click my Nuffnang before closing. Thanks yaaa x)) And, Selamat Hari Merdeka to all Malaysian x))