My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post

Gurney Paragon
Holiday
Hello August
Funny pictures
情绪化的日子
小娘惹
废话一篓篓
1/7 = International Joke Day
Anime 动漫 !
Teacher Day 2013 & Camera's lens Crashed

Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Saturday 17 August 2013 @ 22:41
Quotes
Hi I am here again ;) Nothing to say actually haha. School gonna reopens soon owchh so saddddd ! D; And, I really don't know that what do I actually did in this holiday emo lolll. SPM is getting closer and closer and I am still lam nua -.- Just keep on playing Candy Crush nowadays. Totally addicted hmmmm.

Going to share some quotes and some beautiful pictures with you all here :D

















That's all ! Click my nuffnang before close thanks yaaa ;) Stay Tune.