My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post

Quotes
Gurney Paragon
Holiday
Hello August
Funny pictures
情绪化的日子
小娘惹
废话一篓篓
1/7 = International Joke Day
Anime 动漫 !

Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Monday 19 August 2013 @ 20:23
假期后开学的第一天. Fighting !
Hey 我又来了 ! 今天是那两个星期假期结束后的第一天开学 D; 早上爬起来就感觉到sipek懒惰 又下雨 害我严重嗅到懒惰的味道啊 哈哈哈 -.- SAD. 只不过假期过后看到久违两个星期这样没见的朋友(因为这假期没跟朋友outing啊) 很有亲切感 也有点点开心pun啦 ! x))

然后, 也没有什么想要说的了啦哈哈 Erm 就是我知道是时间要Fighting了啦 ! Let's work hard together yo for the candidates who taking SPM this year too !

Last, Click My Nuffnang Before Close Thanks You ! Stay Tune ;)