My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post

Anime 动漫 !
Teacher Day 2013 & Camera's lens Crashed
Selfca Mood ON
Ikea , KL
EMOOOOOOOOO ? NO !
冲刺 ! Pia Pia Pia !!!
Military Community Volunteering Day (MCVD)
Got A Haircut. (No More Long Fringe)
Gurney with Hooi2 and Karying
Ah Boys To Men 2

Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Monday 1 July 2013 @ 14:58
1/7 = International Joke Day
Heyyyy Today is International Joke Day yooo ! HAHAHAHA keep having fun at school today. And here are some jokes that I found them from twitter. Enjoy ! xD





Ermmmmmmmmmm at least you tried.
Genius HAHAHAHHAHA
=0=
WTF HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
ADVANCED STUPID HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I am okay.......... 


Everyone : Are u okay
Everyone : You look tired
Everyone : You look upset
Everyone : You look confused
Everyone : Are u mad at me
Me : ITS MY FACE

Hardest thing to answer: Describe yourself.

I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.

I wanna be a nice person but everyone is so stupid. HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I'm not fat...... My stomach is 3D.

Why do people cry on the last day of school? You should be crying on the first day of school.

Teacher: What's the opposite of laughing? 
Student: Fucking! 
Teacher: How's that? 
Student: Laughing is ha..ha..ha & Fucking is ah.. ah.. ah.

That's all . Hope you guys enjoy ! ;D Click my nuffnang before close thanks you yaaaaaaaaaa ;) Ermmm WAIT ! There is one more joke "Yun Ni is so cute, tall, thin, kind, gorgeous." Wth it's so funny HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH