My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post

废话一篓篓
1/7 = International Joke Day
Anime 动漫 !
Teacher Day 2013 & Camera's lens Crashed
Selfca Mood ON
Ikea , KL
EMOOOOOOOOO ? NO !
冲刺 ! Pia Pia Pia !!!
Military Community Volunteering Day (MCVD)
Got A Haircut. (No More Long Fringe)

Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Monday, 8 July 2013 @ 22:15
小娘惹
Long time din't blog about food already ! Went to queensbay at 30/6/2013 to send my brother back to KL through Aeroline. Consider and consider, finally decided to take our lunch at 小娘惹. First try ! Not bad lah still need to queue uppppppp ;/

The shop !
 My pattern many many bro
 Ordering food ;D
 My Dad and I ;0
头发很扁咯== 

Food came -- 



My tam jiak dad lol.
 I like this so muchhhhhh !
 Delicious !!

Desert -- 

 Cendol
Bananananannananananana split hahahaha

Ahahahahhaha so cute right ?! XD

Not bad lah but I didn't like the prawns -.- You could have a try if u haven't tried it. That's all. Just a short update. Click my nuffnang before close, thanks you ! Goodbye and stay tune ;D