My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post

Gurney with Hooi2 and Karying
Ah Boys To Men 2
Exam finished & Happy Birthday To My BFF
I'm sick ToT
Happy CNY 2013
CNY coming very soon
家庭教师Reborn 动漫评论
2013 life of 年头
Apple iPhone 4S or Samsung Galaxy S3
2013 Count Down (S3 Lost)

Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Thursday 4 April 2013 @ 21:35
Got A Haircut. (No More Long Fringe)
I Miss Being A Kid ♥

Holiday over ! ;O Feel so tired and busy nowadays. #IWantHoliday
Cut my hair on Tuesday ;) No more long fringe nowwww lololol. Many of my friends felt SUPER shocked after knew that I crop off my fringe. Some of them even 一时间 can't recognize me ! (我真的没有夸大! 真的很大的改变咯) Hmmmm I din 受到什么刺激啦 只是心血来潮罢了啦 ;P Look like form one now D= Also felt 心痛每当我看回holiday在KL拍的照片的时候 -.- 刘海难得这么长了 就是为了一时的冲动 lol. Will upload "after my the haircut" photos on the next post. Stay Tuned ;P Short update bye byeeee. Click my nuffnang before close thanks you ;D