My life ♥

The Blogger!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here and thanks visited ;)

The Best Thing In Life Are Free : Hugs, Smiles, Friends, Kisses, Family, Sleep, Love, Laughter, Good memories ♥
Nuffnang

Recent Post

Military Community Volunteering Day (MCVD)
Got A Haircut. (No More Long Fringe)
Gurney with Hooi2 and Karying
Ah Boys To Men 2
Exam finished & Happy Birthday To My BFF
I'm sick ToT
Happy CNY 2013
CNY coming very soon
家庭教师Reborn 动漫评论
2013 life of 年头

Footprints here!


My Past


Turn To The Previous/ Next Page


2015 Wishlist

Grow Taller
Get more money
Healthier and Happier
Weight Loss
Pass with flying colors

Social Networking

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr


Wednesday 1 May 2013 @ 15:40
冲刺 ! Pia Pia Pia !!!
Hi ! Exam coming very soon but I still LAM NUA-ing everyday. 最近就是 拿着书到处去但是更本没在看 lol hahahah -.- 玩电脑的时候把书放在前面(哪里有时间读 玩都来不及了) 看电视的时候把书放在脚上(是有读到一点点的啦) 睡觉前趴着"读书"(实际上书的前面还有个电话-.-).  好啦我要stop这种nua nua的行为鸟 要认真读书认真pia了. 虽然时间看似来不及了 Tapi亡羊补牢,犹未迟也的啦horrr xD Bye byeeeeeeee 我要去读书了哦 (屁股相信我!我没有骗人我真的要去读书liao XDD) Click my nuffnang before close thanks youuuuuuuuuu ;D

Pss:考虑着明天要不要上学 很多人不要上学咯明天 ToT